1st Pathway: Maximize Your Award
The federal system is based on formulas that determine the family's Expected Family Contribution (EFC). Getting an early start on understanding your own EFC amount allows you time to maximize your financial need using proven financial strategies.
Knowing your EFC is a major factor for strategizing ways to maximize your college awards.
College Bound Funding offers a Financial Need Analysis based on your current and projected income during the college years. Now you can learn your financial need amount and how much more financial need you can get.
IMPORTANT: All families, including those without financial need can better locate colleges that match student needs and provide generous award money..
Obtain a Financial Need Analysis--whether you have financial need or not--the essential tool for predicting your college cost and selection.
- Gain insight into the federal and private college process early to optimize your situation
- Calculates your family's projected EFC amount according to the federal system.
- Tells you if you can increase your financial need. If so, by how much.
- Remember, about sixty percent of college awards result from financial need.
- Forty percent of college award money comes from scholarships based on merit.