Constructing A Student Resume
Creating a resume for colleges is as beneficial as having a good resume for getting a job. College Bound Funding provides a guide for your student to create a marketing resume that can be used throughout the college selection process. This contains an activities template that is thorough and descriptive, yet quick and easy to read for college interviewers, admissions, or departmental staff. Worksheets are included.
Benefits of constructing a student resume:
- Helps build student confidence.
- Differentiates the student from many others who seem unprepared.
- Allows the student to reframe him/herself while emphasizing their strengths.
- Assists with parent phone script.
- Gives a student the appearance of being very organized.
- Let's a college interviewer see quickly the value of the student.
- Allows the student at an interview to start the conversation by providing a forum for questions from the admissions counselor, the department professor, the coach or the arts/music teacher. Now the student can warm up to the interview using a structure of answering questions.
- Student leaves the activity sheet with admissions person so they can start a student file.
Free "Constructing A Student Resume:"