College Visitation Guide
The college visit is critically important for the student to experience the campus, but also is one of the best relationship building opportunities. The College Bound Funding visitation guide provides a planning tool to arrange and get the most out of your college visits. The guide provides lists for arranging your visit, questions for the different groups you will be meeting, what to expect,, what to bring, what colleges may ask, how to dress, and the role of parents during visitation time.
Benefits of a College Visitation Guide:
- Radically lowers the odds of the student switching colleges. This is a money saver.
- Allows the student to get a "gut feel" of the campus and the campus tone.
- Gives students and parents critical information needed for screening that campus in or out as a choice.
- Continues to market the student to admissions and college department.
- Insures that the college "gatekeepers," admissions and department teachers, are more likely to bond and recall who parents and students really are. This affects the bottom line for admission and many times for additional funding.
- This becomes a bonding road trip for parents and students at a critical time in the life of the student.
- Knowing what to accomplish along with specific roles for student and parent lowers parent and student stress.
- Key to special circumstances appeal process if needed.
Free "College Visitation Guide:"