College Money Manual
The College Money Manual is a book (printed and ebook) designed to get you cash for college!
The author has already helped over 1,700 families of all income levels average over $76,000 in college award money.
With the College Money Manual, you will learn how the college system works, where the money is, and how to access it. This book provides a step-by-step plan for locating and affording the “just right college” along with college money.
The premise regarding need:
- College Costs have increased ten times faster than out median family income since 1980.
- College is the third greatest expense that millions of families face.
- State college graduation rates are dismal. Private colleges graduate 80% in 4 years.
Why buy this book?
- Provides a college planning template that has averaged over $76,000 in college award money for over 1,700 families of all income levels since 1995.
- Learn to effective and intelligent college selection. 97% of students following this system have avoided the expensive process of switching colleges.
- Increases access to private colleges while helping them cost less than public colleges.
- Provides financial strategies to increase financial aid qualifications for most families.
- Shows how to market a student in order to be accepted with money to targeted colleges.
- Understand college financial offers. Negotiating for better offers.
- Step-by step planning to help parents and students reduce their stress levels.
There is no other comprehensive book or website regarding college money!
The author, Mike Brady, has a Masters degree in Education from the University of Portland. After a few years working with youth at-risk Mike earned a teaching degree plus another 45 post graduate hours. He taught high school for over a decade. For the past 18 years Mike has enjoyed conducting over 250 college planning workshops and the privilege of guiding over 1700 students and their families through the college maze. This includes financial expertise and developing a college planning template that guides students of all economic strata to colleges that fit their personal needs while accessing maximum college award money averaging over $76,000 each in college award money.
The College Money Manual will be published in 2013. Check this page later to learn how to purchase and/or download this invaluable tool directing you to college money!